Despite the fact that AngularJS (an early version) was released in October 2010, its creators are still fixing bugs in this framework. The new Angular (without the “JS” ending) was released in September 2020 as version #2 of its ancestors. At the moment, the most recent version is the 4th (the 3rd was never presented).
The Angular framework is used by companies such as Google, Wix, weather.com, healthcare.gov, and Forbes.
React is a library for developing user interfaces. It was first presented in March 2013. React was developed and maintained by Facebook, which uses components across multiple pages. According to Chris Cordle, React is used much more frequently on Facebook than Angular is on Google. In addition, React is used by Reddit, Udemy, Paypal, Imgur, Airbnb, Uber, Tumblr, Walmart, Netflix, Twitter, Pinterest, Wix, Feedly, Stripe and others.
We’ll have a look at Comparison React vs Angular technical components, advantages and many more.
Comparison of Angular vs React Advantages
Advantages of Angular JS:
- It comes with a number of new features, including enhanced RXJS, the latest HTTP client, and improved compilation (which happens in less than three seconds).
- Minimizing Risks – Two-way data binding provides exceptional application behavior while minimizing risk, which means fewer errors. This way, whenever there is a minor change in the data, the action is propagated, which means that new updates are automatically synchronized through the data model and model view.
- It is possible to introduce dependency functions related to components with modules and modularity in general terms. This is a built-in system dependency feature and is the best benefit that comes with Angular JS.
- The MVVM model allows developers to work separately in the same sections of an application while implementing the same set of data functionality.
- Anyone can join the app development process at any time, as new contributors are given ample time to learn and understand, thanks to access to detailed documentation offering important information for individual developers – whether the developer leaves the team or a new person joins.
- The framework can run on any browser or platform, which means it is cross-compatible regardless of device, OS, browser, or platform.
- It is built on a component architecture that embeds deep binding into components. Each of these components contains elements with corresponding functionality. Also, you will find that the elements in these components are well encapsulated and loosely coupled. This characteristic helps make components reusable and also helps to improve testability and maintain serviceability.
- One of the best parts of using Angular JS is how easy it is to develop and customize the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Hire Angular developers and they can easily create powerful templating solutions using the Angular libraries that target this particular function.
- When you are trying to unit test in Angular JS, you need to inject dummy data into the controller and this result can be accessed with its behavior in the view. Develop each of these pages separately, which can then be combined with components to view the result.
- An attractive data-bound user interface is combined with routing alone, which is another major benefit.
- It is required that developers make sure to synchronize data between model, view and component.
- The framework provides the ability to create reusable components using directives, as it has an extension for HTML syntax.
Advantages of React JS:
Following are the main pros of React JS. Let’s take a look at the main points.
- There is no violation of parent data caused by child data due to top-down data binding, which tends to have an impact on frameworks.
- High level of flexibility.
- You can enjoy maximum responsiveness.
- Combined with ES6/7, it can take any amount of load.
- You can reuse code once already written in React JS.
- The debugging process is much simpler and easier compared to other platforms.
- The user interface is pretty straightforward.
- Updates do not take too long and are simplified with support from the front-end and server.
- With React JS, you can develop isomorphic or generic web applications that provide server-side rendering.
- The framework is compatible with iOS and Android platforms> Now let’s look at the main disadvantages of React JS.
- Plus, the learning curve is tough as well.
- It’s hard to think of React JS in terms of a framework because it’s more of a library than a framework.
- Each time, many updates are made to its docs and new tools continue to be released, making it more difficult for developers to code.
- There is always a difference in architecture with new updates, making it difficult to manage.
- You cannot easily incorporate React JS into MVC as you will always need to hire ReactJS developers to customize it.
You can compare all the features and advantages that we have listed in this article to make it easier for you to understand which of the two frameworks, Angular JS vs React JS, is the best fit for your business or project needs.
Shahid Mansuri Co-founder Peerbits, one of the leading offshore remote developers team provider. With his guidance, many companies hire virtual employees and programmers from Peerbits for their complex and customized projects. His years of hard work, dedication, and experience has helped him in developing profound expertise for a wide array of technologies, tools, and platforms. He believes in sharing his strong knowledge base with a learned concentration on entrepreneurship and business.